-
July 4th, 2003, 04:03 PM
#181
moderator
<font size=1>It's</font>
<font size=1>CH</font>
<font size=3>CH</font>
<font size=4>CH</font>
<font size=5>CH</font>
<font size=6>CHERRYBOMB DAY!</font>
Enjoy your Fourth of July safely please!!!
[img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
-
July 5th, 2003, 02:42 PM
#182
moderator
I hope everyone had a safe and fun 4th Of July yesterday.
Happy Chaturday!
[img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
-
July 6th, 2003, 09:52 AM
#183
Inactive Member
Good sunday morning! [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img]
I mete up with Ella and Gus for short timelast night in the chat room. Great to catch up for sure.
I saw a good quirky film on the IFC channel Day trippers. Just rambling induced by the coffee.
Have a nice Sunday.
-
July 6th, 2003, 11:38 AM
#184
Inactive Member
Morning Gang~ thanks for the [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] What a hot,hot,hot day it was in the city yesterday. The humidity had to be 150% We went to CBGB's for a few drinks, then I got this call [img]graemlins/cell.gif[/img] from Tdgrrl and I had to bust her chops and told her where we were, and where we were going next which was Uno's [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] let's put it this way, she had a few choice WORDS for me, Hahahaha... Have a great day! NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
July 6th, 2003, 02:27 PM
#185
moderator
Hey Charlie do they use the song in that movie?
Any Beatle reference at all?
Glad you made it to the [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] room last night!
I guess that [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] must be super-fantastically deeeeeelicious, eh NYJ?
Have fun today!
[img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
-
July 7th, 2003, 08:17 AM
#186
Inactive Member
Just another Manic Monday!!! Hey gang, morning [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] and Ny Charlie style Bagels. I'm out the door, have a great day! NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
July 7th, 2003, 01:48 PM
#187
moderator
Hi NYJ. You are right. It's another manic Monday.
How could 3 days possibly go by so fast?
Have a good'n now, won't you!
[img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
Gus
-
July 7th, 2003, 11:12 PM
#188
Inactive Member
Mama Mia Gus~ LOL that [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] is too good for words. Oh Tdgrrl, sooooooo sorry you missed it, Haha it was delicious [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
-
July 8th, 2003, 02:15 PM
#189
moderator
[img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] //oo\\ [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] I can only IMAGINE NYJ!
So then, it's the 2nd of 5 July 2-fer Tuesdays, eh? How about a work theme this time:
<ul type="square">Working In A Coal Mine_Devo
Working Class Hero_John Ono Lennon[/list]Have a great day and don't work too hard! LOL!
[img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
-
July 9th, 2003, 10:21 AM
#190
Inactive Member
Back from the Keys [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] What a Party [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] !!
On the last day I dove on a Coral Reef 6 miles out to sea when I encountered a 12 foot Nurse Shark [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img] ...Magnifico !!!
It was sad [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] to leave it all behind...
Humpday Quote:
" The probability that we may fail in the struggle out not to deter
from the support of a cause we BELIEVE to be just "
-- Abraham Lincoln
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks